- We offer a FREE on-site inspection.
- We service all suburbs from Brisbane CBD, Ipswich to Beenleigh 4207 South East Queensland SEQ
- Customer service is very important.
- We work closely with our customers to deliver the right security solutions for their requirements.
- Attend Locksmiths provides a Fixed Price Quotation.
There is some basic information, which will help you understand the different types of CCTV Systems.
Most of all this information will guide you to understand the difference between the two types of cable used for CCTV system.
Information about CCTV systems
Coaxial cable Ethernet cable
- Coaxial CCTV systems are mostly analogy systems, their cameras provide a low-quality image.
- The analogy systems are being replaced by the new digital camera systems.
- Ethernet cable is used for IP CCTV Systems, it allows larger amounts of data to travel along the cable with faster speeds.
IP Camera Systems
IP Camera systems, provide High definition video images.
Ethernet cabling does future proof your CCTV System.
Adding extra storage to an IP camera systems is a lot easier.
Network Video Recorders (NVR) can have a few hard drives, the basic NVR has provisions for 1 hard drive with a max of 4TB.
Larger CCTV systems physically have 9 sata & 1 E-sata (limited to 6tb hard drives).
Data Storage is the amount of time a video is kept/saved depends on the type of cameras installed.
The higher the camera resolution, the more storage space on the hard drive is required.
Below are photos of cameras and video recorders which we install.
More photos of CCTV systems that we have installed, is located here
This link will take you to our photo’s page.
Along with CCTV installations, we have done, you can see other photos of
- WiFi installations
- Data Cabling
- Access control systems
- Intercom repairs on this page