Ford car keys
Welcome to Attend Locksmiths page on Ford car keys.
Below are all the Ford cars we make keys for.
We make keys to Ford cars when all keys are lost or stolen.
Our Ford Locksmith will come to your location and
- Open your car
- Make a physical key to the cars ignition lock
- Program the key’s transponder into the car and you on your way.
Below is a list of Ford cars which use transponder chips, these chips need to be programmed into the car ECU / computer to start the engine.
|Cougar SW 1999 to 2001||Explorer UP 1997 to 1999||Fiesta WP 2004 to 2005||Laser KN 1999 to 2001|
|Cougar SX 2001 to 2002||Explorer UQ 1999 to 2001||Fiesta WQ 2006 to 2008||Laser KQ 2001 to 2002|
|Explorer UT 2001 to 2002||Fiesta WS 2008 to 2011||Ford Ranger PJ 2006 to 2009|
|Escape BA 2001 to 2003||Explorer UX 2003 to 2003||Fiesta WT 2010 to 2013||Ford Ranger PK 2009 to 2011|
|Escape ZA 2003 to 2004||Explorer UZ 2003 to 2005||Fiesta WZ 2013||Courier PH & PG 2002 to 2006|
|Escape ZB 2004 to 2006|
F250 RN 2003 to 2006
|Escape ZC 2006 to 2008||Focus LR 2002 to 2005|
F250 XL/XLT 2001 to 2003
|Escape ZD 2008 to 2012||Focus LS 2005 to 2007||Ford Ranger PX 2011 to 2015|
|Focus LT 2007 to 2009||Ford Ranger PX2 2015|
|Focus LV 2009 to 2010|
Falcon Fairmont Fairlane AU2 2000 to 2001
Focus LV MKII 2010 to 2011
Territory SX 2004 to 2005
Falcon Fairmont Fairlane AU3 2001 to 2002
Focus LW MKII 2012 to 2014
Territory SY MK1 2005 to 2009
Transit VH 2000 to 2004
Falcon Fairmont Fairlane BA 2002 to 2005
|Focus LZ 2014 on>||Territory SY MK2 2009 to 2011||Transit VJ 2004 to 2006|
Falcon Fairmont Fairlane BF 2005 to 2008
|Territory SZ MK1 2011 to 2014||Transit VM 2006 to 2012|
Falcon Fairmont Fairlane FG MK1 2008 to 2011
|Territory SZ MK2 2014 on>||Transit Custom 2014|
Falcon Fairmont Fairlane FG MK2 2011 to 2014
Falcon Fairmont Fairlane FGX 2014 on>
Ford car keys
Locking your car keys in the vehicle or misplacing them is a common occurrence.
Attend locksmiths can help with
Unlock vehicle doors
- Rekey lost car keys
- Cutting new car keys
- Programming of transponder chips into the Ford car.
- Adding a spare key to the car
- Ignition repairs or replacement ignitions after damage
- Many more
When next you have an emergency of this nature, Attend locksmiths is just a phone call away on 07 3133 4244
You will be speaking with trade qualified locksmith with many years experience who be able to assist you.
Ford Ignition Repairs
This is a really common problem with Ford Falcon cars from the mid-2000’s.
The cars that are affected by this problem are the AU, BA, BF. All of a sudden you try to start the car and nothing happens.
There is no resistance on the key & no spring back action.
Now, these cars are getting up in age, we are seeing more and more worn out ignition barrels.
Here is a video of a job we went to
Below are instructions on how to program Ford car keys & remotes.
We have put instructions below on how you can program the remote into the car yourself on a ford falcon.
You will need two keys that are programmed into the Ford car.
Using these programmed Ford keys; you don’t need a Locksmith, you can DIY.
- The system can have 4 remotes programmed.
- All old remotes will be deleted
- Sit in the driver’s seat and close door
- Insert key into the ignition and turn to the ON position
Within 5 seconds, press and release the rear window demister button 3 times.
- The Doors will LOCK and UNLOCK to confirm programming mode.
- Within 5 seconds press and release the lock or unlock button on the remote to be programmed.
- The Doors will LOCK and UNLOCK to confirm programming success.
- Repeat step 5 for any further remotes.
- Switch key OFF and test all remotes operate.
Manual Procedure to program Ford car keys.
- Must have 2 currently working keys.
- The system can have 4 keys programmed.
- Sit in the driver’s seat and close the door.
- Insert the 1st programmed key into the ignition and turn it to position 1
- Turn 1st key OFF and remove it from the ignition
- Within 5 secs insert the 2nd programmed key and turn to position 2 (Red lights on Dash)
Turn this key to the OFF position and remove the key.
- Door locks will cycle to indicate coding mode is active (once)
- Insert the new un-programmed key into the ignition and turn to position 2 ( Red Lights on dash)
- Door locks will cycle 3 times to indicate successful Programming of this key. ( It’s the 3rd key programmed into the system now)
- Repeat step 4 if necessary to add the 4th key.
- The locks will cycle four times to say you have programmed in the 4th key
- Open door the exit out of programming mode
Ford Falcon & Ford Territory heater mixer shaft replacement
This is a Video on how to replace the Ford Flacon HIM & Reset & Repair & remove the Dash from a BF Falcon.
Ford Territory heater mixer shaft. BA BF FG SX SY.
Attend Locksmiths do not offer this service.
This video is for the DIY person.